DRAINAGE GRANT UPDATE.
Noosa AFC is pleased to announce PENTACON as the successful contractor to carry out our Drainage Upgrade Works to our main oval. The works are programmed to commence on Monday 12/10/2020 and will be in progress for approximately 4-6 weeks dependant on weather.
The Oval will be closed from this time to Approximately 01/02/2021 for rejuvenation of ovals and establishment of new turf.
Works will consist of:
- Removal and storing of all perimeter fence signage and fencing where required.
- Cut and fill to perimeter of oval.
- Laying of over 400 lineal metres of 225mm slotted pipe.
- 720 lineal metres of 100mm Corrugated pipe.
- Laying of over 4000m2 of A-Grade Turf.
- Re-Instating fence and signage.
These works will enable the oval to cater for removal of water during excessive rains.
These works all correspond with funds obtained from Commonwealth Government.